Friday, February 5, 2010

My pot of GOLD

My little ol' town can be so beautiful when I'm able to catch it. I've started taking my camera everywhere I go now, just so I don't kick myself later for missing a great shot. I've always loved photographing landscapes and my kiddos, so I decided to go back to school for the Fine Art of Photography. I just hope that with my Artistic side I can bring something amazing to the world that people will appreciate. I've always seen the world very different than others, so why not add a new medium to my collection?
This rainbow was in our backyard about 2 weeks ago. The second two I took this evening as the sun was setting on a little mountain street I wanna live on. It's less that a mile from my house called Blooming Fern, it's rolling with nursery's and color.

4 comments:

Addie said...

Hey Melissa! Love your pictures! I've also been taking my camera everywhere lately! I took a photography class last weekend too and learned so much! Have a good day!

butters said...

Hey you... great picture taking! I'd love to live on that road too!! No worries about the b-day party if you guys are busy. We'd love to see you but if it's not this time, perhaps sometime soon. Next school year Nate will be in school Mon. Wed. Fri. mornings, so maybe it will be easier to coordinate.(: The boys look as darling and mischievious as ever.(:

Mommy said...

WOW! WOW!! I can't even believe I use to live in this state! Gorgeous. You will be great with your photography...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics Meliss!!