Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's Saturday

It's a rough day today because both boys have colds. It's hard because they kept me awake most of the night. At least my husband has time to take off work to help me. He's so sweet, he could of easily said, "ANNOYING", and couldn't wait to get outta here, but he didn't. Not because he does that but sometimes depending on my mood I would! HA HA. At least the boys are mostly quiet and feel like sleeping. Also, it's a holiday on Monday so they'll get an extra day to recoupe before they have to get back to swimming and school. I just pray we don't get sick. I think it's worse when the adults are sick and the kids aren't!
Later I'll post my Saturday 6, photo's. I'll have to go dig up some funny ones.
Late

2 comments:

Addie said...

Hi Melissa! Hope you boys get better soon! Nice that your hubby is helping out! Mine stays as far away as possible when Gabe or I are sick! Have a great weekend! Hope all is well with you!

SmileyVal said...

Mathias has a cold too. No fun. I know what you are going threw though.