staying up on my blog is one of my resolutions this year, so my siblings who all live in different states can keep in touch with how we are doing and how the boys are growing. Also, so I can have a so called journal. It helps me get out funny or crazy stories from my life as a stay at home mother.
PS. It's also cold and raining like crazy! I'm so sick of it I just wanna go out side-insert whiny voice there-
Here are some pics from October that I wanted to post. 1st is V. and Daddy in swimming class the next set is Daddy with T. cutting down our Christmas Tree.
This one is my fav.



2 comments:
GREAT Pictures Melissa! I'm glad that you're going to write more on your blog just for me. :) .......
...and the rest of the family too.
Oh these pictures are priceless!!! I love the Christmas trees :) Sending you all big hugs!
Post a Comment